Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 8

After I woke up Monday morning, all of the other guys had left. Cheap was kind enough to let me wash and dry clothes. While the clothed dried, I installed my frames back onto the bike. I said my thanks to Mr & Mrs Cheap for the awesome weekend. Thanks agin you guys. I loaded up the bike and headed out. I ran up the 77 to where the Blue Ridge Parkway crosses the 77. I pulled over, pulled out the laptop and searched where to go next. I decided to grab a room and hit the Parkway early the next morning. I used the rest of the day to load pictures and email a few to some of the guys. I called it an early day and went to bed around 11:00. There are no photos for the day. I rode a total of about 150 miles that day, just sightseening.

1 comment:

cheapbastard said...

Yeah man, the only thang that sucked about that day was I wished I was headed out riding with ya!