Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day 16

I got out of bed and took my time getting ready as I didn't have anything planned except meeting MIS3 later in the day at his house just north of Toledo. I had breakfast at the Denny's next door after the bike was packed. It made up for the horrible salad the night before....yuck. I'm glad they can still make a good plate of pancakes and a side of bacon. So after that was wrapped up, I looked at the maps and decided where to go next. Well the Dragon it was, I didn't want to go this far in the trip and not tame the Dragon. So I called MIS3 and he said to meet him at his place after 100pm. So I headed that way after a late breakfast and had to stop to call because I got turned around in the Podunk town of his. Well after a few directions I was back on track and arrived at his place, Nice digs MIS3. From there we went and picked up some blinker bulbs for my bike and then had a early dinner at his local watering hole. They made a killer pizza and we enjoyed a few brews while we were there. Thanks MIS3 for the dinner, after that we rolled back to his place in Caddy style. Then we just looked at pics and videos after he did some lawn work. He also decided to go drink a little antifreeze as he readied the 675 for his upcoming track day. Later in the evening Mrs MIS3 came home and we all checked out more pics of the trip. Then it was bed time as I wanted to head out early to make it to Lisa/Todds place in Tennessee. Thanks for the dinner, beers and place to stay guys. It was a great seeing ya again. The day only saw me riding maybe 30 miles if that. There is also no pics for the day.

No comments: