Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 24

In the morning as I was in the room trying to sleep, I could hear my nephew Benjamin outside in the hall asking his mom " Is he up?,....Is he up?". So with the little guy outside and wanting to meet me his Uncle Dan, I got dressed and open the door to meet him for the first time, what a talker! He was a good kid and we had breakfast and then we three(Jane, Ben, and I) of us went to see the new house that they were building outside San Antonio. It was a nice drive thru the Rolling Hills of South Texas. Their house sits in a nice wooded area and is very nice. We all had lunch at a local Mexican hole in the wall, but it was yummy. Little Ben decided that orange soda made everything taste better, it was funny watching him dunk his chips and cheese quesadilla in the soda. Well he finished everything, so he must have liked it. The new town that they were moving to had a great small town feel and was well maintained, and clean. Thanks for lunch Jane, it hit the spot.
After we returned home, we sat around talking, and looking at pictures and videos. Later in the evening we went across the street an Ben played in the park after I gave him a ride on the bike, I made a future Hooligan out of him. He didn't want to go at first, but after he was on.....he didn't want it to end. I went to bed late and didn't ride for the day, just took a few pictures of the house and family.

Here are some...

Their new place under being built.


A future Hooligan?....


And a group shot, Stefan and Ben down low, and Jane and I up top.

No comments: