Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 22

I woke up and did some washing before I hit the road. I used the time to play with Victor on the computer and pack my bike. I sure was glad that I got to see all the family. Thanks for having me Nami and Harve. Randy and March, it was likewise good seeing you as well. So I said my goodbye's and headed down the road with the intention of stoppin in to visit with my unkles and then making it to Dallas to visit a friend there. In route I came across on of my unkles that then took me to lunch at Chili's in Mt. Pleasant. His daughter Leslie worked there so it was another bonus to get to see her. Man time flies, she was a kid the last time I saw her. Lunch was good but it got me sidetracked on time. So I decided to go visit another high school friend that lived in Longview. So after lunch I rode to Longview and showed up at the Gordons Jewelery store in the mall. She was so happy and mad to see me. Why hadn't I called to tell her I was coming. She threatened to kill me if I didn't stay with her, Brian and the kids. I also never met her youngest daughter, so it would be an opportunity to meet her. Well, I agreed after she forced me to stay, The day was shot anyway for daylight so I stayed. I arrived to their new house and met their daughter that is a wonderful girl. In fact, Billie Kay, Brian....you two have awesome kids, something to be proud of. So we sat around looking at pics and then hit the hay later in the evening. Thanks you two for giving me a place to stay, it was great seeing you guys again. I rode abouut a total of 100 miles that day, and the weather was fantastic.

Here is one of my best friends in high school and her daughter.

No comments: