Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 1

OK...so I decide to leave the house around 400pm Sunday, I head up the I-15 towards Vegas and then take the I-40. Since I just wanted to get the trip started I decide not to push the mileage that day so I rode for about 300 miles to the small town of Kingman. I crammed the bike into a cheapo motel room that sat me back 36 bucks. It was to late to find a campground and then set up shop, besides...it wasn't that much more expensive than a campsite would run. The first day was only a few hours of riding, and those miles were mostly in the evening with little light. I also didn't care to stop to photo any of this part of the trip as I could return at any time and shoot pics of this area as it is local to me. I just wanted to get out of Dodge...to blow that taco stand. So that's just what I did....

The first night ended with me giving up on trying to post anything because there was no cell connection in the town that I was at. Time to crash out....day one done...

No comments: